Thursday, February 23, 2006

I've been tagged by Theresa on the Five Foodie Challenge Thing. So...here goes...

1. Stop buying coffee on the way to work every day. Drink Tea at work! It is free. I eat yogurt & granola every morning & drink my Pomme juice and my new vitamins are fantastic too. If I don't buy coffee everyday then it will be a treat when I do!

2. Try some of the new restaurants & bakeries in Seattle. I'm like My Muse and find myself going to my same favorites over and over. There are so many new places to explore right now. Seattle Bon Vivant keeps me up to date on all the latest.

3. Cook at home more during the week. I get take-out or go out every weeknight. I can accomplish this buy cooking extra during the weekends and freezing it.

4. Eat more fruits and veggies. Lots more salad. Double order of salad for me! Try different combinations.

5. Stay away from junk food, sugar (except for the occasional cupcake!), white rice, white pasta, etc. Eat more wholegrains. I've already started eating more whole grain pasta and it isn't that bad. I always make brown Basmati rice when I cook at home. I've actually found that quite a few of the chinese/teriyaki places around here offer brown rice.

That wasn't so bad! Now I'll tag Joy, Andrea, Viv & Kim

1 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

Yours are so like mine -- I find it's way too easy to eat out or order in (whether coffee or meals) and it's so much cheaper and healthier to cook!

But it's inconvenient to do it for one person, sadly.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home